GreenSmart® is a self-watering pot, manufactured in food grade plastics providing a hassle free growing system.
- The water level indicator eliminates the dilemma of guess work of over watering or under watering.
- The built-in tank ensures that frequent watering is not required, thereby making it possible to leave the plants unattended for extended periods of time.
- Plants in GreenSmart® self-watering pots have continuous access to water so transpiration pull is never interrupted. The plants grow continuously at peak performance.
- Requires less effort and less time.
Plants grown in GreenSmart® self-watering pots out-perform and out-yield those grown in traditional backyard gardens.
GreenSmart® utilises a unique self-watering systems that uses less water than in-ground cultivation. The plastic cover reduces the evaporation rate and returns the condensed water vapour back to the reservoir. The fully contained system can be placed anywhere with minimal fuss or mess. The result allows the plants to receive all nutrients as and when they need.
Another benefit of the self-watering pot is the ability to add fertiliser to the water itself. You can use a dilute solution added to the water, and the plant receives a tiny amount throughout the growing season.
Each GreenSmart® kit includes:
- A pot for planting.
- A visual water level indicator.
- A washer with indents to fit the locking system of the indicator to the container.
- A washer to prevent leaks from inside.
- A nut to fasten the indicator to the container.
- Lid for the indicator.
- A perforated inner plate for aeration with 6-8 legs
- A plastic cover.
- Instructions for assembly and usage of pot.